Did THIS AD capture your attention? o YES IT CAPTURED MY ATTENTION because it had nice colorful pictures for one thing and because it had the nice coupons inside. I am always up for saving a few dollars. I thought that if I could not use it now that I could give it to a friend.
Did THIS AD reach ME as a consumer? o Yes; this is the time of the year that people are thinking of new projects…winter is over and you feel like getting started with new projects such as grilling, picnics, lawn care, etc. o this is tax refund time and people may have a few extra dollars to spend. o There is tons of information in these few pages. Including how to subscribe to e-mail newsletters, mobile aps, etc. o All in all I really liked the ad even if it did not offer the coupon cards. o I also liked being called a valued customer…we all like to be appreciated!!
Did THIS AD capture your attention?
ReplyDeleteo YES IT CAPTURED MY ATTENTION because it had nice colorful pictures for one thing and because it had the nice coupons inside. I am always up for saving a few dollars. I thought that if I could not use it now that I could give it to a friend.
Did THIS AD reach ME as a consumer?
o Yes; this is the time of the year that people are thinking of new projects…winter is over and you feel like getting started with new projects such as grilling, picnics, lawn care, etc.
o this is tax refund time and people may have a few extra dollars to spend.
o There is tons of information in these few pages. Including how to subscribe to e-mail newsletters, mobile aps, etc.
o All in all I really liked the ad even if it did not offer the coupon cards.
o I also liked being called a valued customer…we all like to be appreciated!!