My name is Nancy Doerrler. I am a babyboomer still going to school and loving it because EDUCATION IS AGELESS! I am in the Marketing program and it is an exciting course, Me
After I thought about it; I am curious as to where my classmates observe the most advertisements. I believe that I would have to say television because I have it on all the time even if it is just for the noise and then magazines are the next places that I am likely to have an ad catch my eye.
After I thought about it; I am curious as to where my classmates observe the most advertisements. I believe that I would have to say television because I have it on all the time even if it is just for the noise and then magazines are the next places that I am likely to have an ad catch my eye.
ReplyDelete